MICKELINO - FROG WITH A BLOG

Why, when I'm here, does it suddenly erect? Oh I see, it's the Mickelino effect!

|

Sunday, July 16

Hi and bye!

I came back from Corsica this morning and things have already been completely hectic since noon. Met with my friend Miss Lizzy, then coffee with Miss African beauty and her adorable daughters, then picnic in the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont with good friends in the evening. Wonderful sunset over Paris and here I am packing again, off to Bordeaux tomorrow to visit my family for a few days and relax from such a stressful vacation...
Will of course update you soon about my week in Corsica which was pure hell, hard work and constant suffering on white sand beaches and picturesque restaurants.

I hope you had a nice week too. (read this last sentence using a very sarcastic tone of voice and a big teasing laughter at the end).

5 Comments:

  • At 16/7/06, Blogger Unknown said…

    OK, that was a whole hit and run, a drive by fruiting! Have fun sweety but don't stay up too late, ya hear me! Kisses!!

     
  • At 17/7/06, Blogger The Dog of Freetown said…

    Now that's not fair. Oh well, they say it's going to be hotter than Greece in London this week so maybe that will ease my jealousy. Enjoy wine country.

     
  • At 17/7/06, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    hello mr Froggie I AM BACK I followed your command I have INTERNET at home now I am so glad I missed your wacky posts

     
  • At 17/7/06, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    hello mr Froggie I AM BACK I followed your command I have INTERNET at home now I am so glad I missed your wacky posts

     
  • At 20/7/06, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Of course I meant Bitch, in a very loving, positive, and un-bitchy way :)

    Hurry up and update Micke!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home