MICKELINO - FROG WITH A BLOG

Why, when I'm here, does it suddenly erect? Oh I see, it's the Mickelino effect!

|

Friday, May 12

Smoking isn't good for you

Smoking isn't good for you. That's the lesson I learnt today.

I was at the office, opened the door to have a smoke on the balcony while making phone calls on my cell at the same time. As only half of my brain actually functions, I can't usually smoke and do something else at the same time. That requires too much effort. So as I was speaking on the phone, I inadvertantly dropped my cigarette on the ground, bent down to catch it before it fell down on the sidewalk. Unfortunately I dropped my phone while catching my cigarette. Somehow, I felt less worried when I caught my cigarette although the phone was gone. I found it a few seconds later, it had fallen into the office. As I bent down again to catch it, I ripped my pants, between the legs. The fear of showing my underwear to the whole street made me fall down on the floor into my office and I f*** up my knee as I reached the floor.

Now I walk like I had too much sex last night. People don't even feel sorry for me.


9 Comments:

  • At 12/5/06, Blogger Unknown said…

    OMG WTF,pratt falls are supposed to be funny like Chevy Chase but that sounded a bit painful, yet I'm sorry I'm giggling. I'm sorry!!

     
  • At 13/5/06, Blogger cristina said…

    and no one video taped it? no way to share the moment with us via YouTube? damn!
    how did you make it back home? or are you setting a new fashion of ripped jeans?

     
  • At 13/5/06, Blogger Unknown said…

    Lol - now that is funny.. Maybe there was a hidden message somewhere for you... I personally thought your phone would have gone all the way down to the street! Funny blog - I'm sure to return. :)

     
  • At 13/5/06, Blogger rhino75 said…

    I like the fact that you were more concerned about catching your cig than your phone - that's a true smoker's reflex!! :))

     
  • At 14/5/06, Blogger Unknown said…

    Rhino is right. I've fallen down a flight of steps but never spilled my drink, lost or broke my cigarette. Yes, it requires talent!

     
  • At 15/5/06, Blogger cristina said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 15/5/06, Blogger cristina said…

    frog, i see you have come out of hybernation! mais c'est bien! ;) stay tuned for more on CBS (the best cure is to burn the laptop) - the things you have be do, honestly! ;P

     
  • At 16/5/06, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    How awful Micke!

    My thoughts are with you and your family at this most horrible and tragic event! How you cope, I just don't know. =)

    I ripped my pants one night at work, and when the morning crew came in, I was all about showing them what I did, and letting them see my "sexy" underware!

    Missed oportunity Micke!

     
  • At 16/5/06, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    I wish I could have seen that. did you had your spiderman undies on

     

Post a Comment

<< Home