MICKELINO - FROG WITH A BLOG

Why, when I'm here, does it suddenly erect? Oh I see, it's the Mickelino effect!

|

Tuesday, October 25

No news from Mickelino!

Tired of reading the same entry about some stupid inflatable doll week after week? Well, me too.
First of all, I am really busy, 'cos believe it or not, Mickelino works even though none of my friends believe me. Secondly, I have been trying to write a new entry for days now but they won't let me publish it just because it's called: "Insulated Picnic Bags and Ugly Cunt". Is there any watchdog out there on the Blogger system who spies on me? If there is, TALK TO ME! My faithful readers can't wait to hear about picnic bags and other juicy stuff, right?
Please, sign the petition in the comment box.
Thanks,
Love,
Mickelino Forever

2 Comments:

  • At 25/10/05, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes I want to hear about picnic bags especially, I love picnic bags Mr Watchdog!

     
  • At 26/10/05, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    I protest with you Mickelino!!

    How rude of them to try and censor you! I had no idea you had been attempting to write all these many days, here I thought you were just lazy. Forgive me!

    Doesn't blogger know about the 1st Amendment! You should sue em, it's the American thing to do :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home