MICKELINO - FROG WITH A BLOG

Why, when I'm here, does it suddenly erect? Oh I see, it's the Mickelino effect!

|

Friday, August 5

Tired already!

Oh god!Finally, I have decided to create my own blog. Exciting despite the fact that I'm a bit late as usual... Took me three hours to come up with a cool address... Now I guess I'll have to find something intelligent and funny to write here... Now that I think about it, what is the objective of a blog really? To make sure my friends are keeping track of all the exciting things that are happening in my life, or is it just a way for me to believe I am so famous that I even have my own website. If it is the latter, then it would mean that I don't give a damn about who visits my blog... think I should have put a bit more thought into this project before starting it.
Tired already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home