MICKELINO - FROG WITH A BLOG

Why, when I'm here, does it suddenly erect? Oh I see, it's the Mickelino effect!

|

Wednesday, August 31

One more crazy evening at Galerie 88

seeing the future...




As soon as my friend H comes from New York, she spreads around her vibes of burlesque and parody into my life and I love it! We always end up at cosy "Galerie 88" on Quai de l'Hôtel de Ville and start our own little show at our end of the table. We just can't help... The good thing with that place is that the other guests never seem to care about our annoying and loud encounters. Some pictures were taken last night, but I haven't got them yet. So as a preview, you can enjoy some pictures that were taken during her latest visit in April.By the way, I highly recommend the Galerie 88, cheap, cosy, kind of oriental decor, nice and casual service and good food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home