MICKELINO - FROG WITH A BLOG

Why, when I'm here, does it suddenly erect? Oh I see, it's the Mickelino effect!

|

Thursday, August 25

Guest Map! Show me where you are!


Hi!
It seems that 77 people have viewed my blog already! Wow!
If I consider that I must have viewed it 60 times myself and my mother about 10 times, there are about 7 other people who have viewed it but I have no idea who they are! How exciting! Please click here or on the side bar and add your "little man, woman or alien" on my guest map. Thanks

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS MAP but on the link "here" in the text above and the map will appear, add your location by
clicking on the little man and then on the country where you are! It's easy and it takes 10 seconds.
Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 28/8/05, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home